Thursday, April 8, 2010

feels like being drag on the road


omg, it's been a month. starting from the mid sem holiday till today, it was like crazy. works assignments, tests, what else u name it! non stop! it feels like a drag..... i can't really put it to words how i feel for this past few weeks. all i can say is i'm pretty exhausted! damn. it feels likethis...

it's like u stuck in a room without air to breath in. i wanna out!!!!!! still to think of it, why right? it was my choice anyway. since the KACA program everything that i'm trying to argue will surely involve the term "my choice".... so irritating la... i didn't know that it was going to be this hectic?! it's like u're running here and there sipping coffee and at the same time reading a book. but actually that can be done la. still my point is, it's really tough to do so many thing all at once. not only that, ielts is coming soon ok. it's friggin ielts ok! speaking man!!!! why is my tongue so bebelit2 when i wanted to pronounce some words and why is it hard for me to think on what should i say on the spot. it's supposed to be like when u're taking to ure mate. haaaaa these dilemmas are killing me. by hook or by crook i hv to give my 200% hard work and commitment to excel and get the certificate with high enough TER to get me a place in NZ later.

wish me luck guys. i need to bare with this hectic life for another 7 months. 7 MONTHS?!?!?!?!!?

anyhow. do enjoy each and every second of your life. every moment counts <3

No comments:

Post a Comment