Friday, March 20, 2009

muahahahahah first ever




i'm the guy in pink. if u're wondering. :)




hi you and you and you and you and you. heheheheh firstly, let me introduce me self, that me. i'm Ali. that's what ppl call me. Ali, simple, classic yet remember able. isn't it? hahaha... i'm 17 and turning 18 soon. 4th July to be exact. hmm what else? oh ya just got my spm result. what an excelent result i've got. glad that the whole family is happy. just happy to see them happy...

hrmm.... i've got nothing else to say la.....

till then.....

<3

btw. u can find me at facebook:Alli Affandi

4 comments:

  1. blogging is a "thang" nek tok ok! hahahahaha

    :* rindu kau!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah ya la kekawan memaksa bebelog juak..

    miss u too loren.
    hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. ali...soo happy ktk dah beblog:D

    ReplyDelete