Wednesday, April 15, 2009

EDUCAMP!

educamp. my worst nightmare. at first i was so excited to be selected as one candidate to be interview for petronas scholarship... but to think about staying at that place.. hahahahah gne ooo! 
well the first day was fun actually. really. they ( the interviewers ) didn't believe me when i said the activities conducted the other day were fun. wtv.

so coming to the main part.. the interview! why is it always when it comes to interviewing i always got no.1?!?!
nervous gila. we were given a topic about crime wave among teenagers. 30 minutes were given to write anything that we want to say in front the panel. so i thought this is easy. so i wrote about one and quarter page about it...............
later when we were called into the ROOM, it became more nerve wrecking! 

interviewers: come in.
me: assalamualaikum!
 interviewers: walaikumsalam... :)
please sit.

then cta2 la psl benda tok... it'll be conducted about 15 minutes and yadiyadiyada....

interviewers: so tell us about ureself ali, best achievement in curricular activities, parents and so on....
me: my name is mohd ali. i'm 17. i studied at kolej abdillah. and my parents...... itu dan ini segala2 la....

later they asked,
interviewers:so what course was offered to u? do u like it?

how can i be so dumb? i answered...
me: they offered me geology. well actually, i hv more interest in architecture..

and they were shocked! and questioned me more & more..... anye!
interviewers: then why are u here... geology and archi are two very different things... no connection at all... are u sure? which one u hv more interest?

again me being an idiotic ass, 
me: i think architecture.....

interviewers: then why are u here? 

me: well i'm after the scholarship. 
(daaa?!)~  hahahah i didnt really said that out loud. gila nak!

interviewers: this isn't going to be a fully sponsor u know? u hv to .... ( x ingat )
i'm sure ure dad can afford to send u right... there only 2 of u.. u and ure brother... 

me: (yea right?!...) my dad already retired.

~maybe nya salah denga pa i pdh dad i kerja add progress chaser clerk in ENGINERING department at MAS.  

and then they repeated the question... which one do u prefer... they are vary different... u hv to choose wisely.. this is ure future ure deciding... 

i told them i prefer archi.. hahahahahahahha
then tutup kes.

another part of the interview. opinion upon the study case given "crime wave"
since i was so nervous in the first part i dah mati akal bah.. what i've wrote earlier nang x pat pake. x tauk dah apa nak di pdh.. nang x tentu klaka... and there's one time i forgot to breath! muahahaha... 

then after me and the other candidates got interviewed... all of us were called to enter again and discuss about the study case by ourselves... no voting is allowed.... we need to agree with one suggestion only in order to solve the problem "crime wave"... and time ya dah x tauk pa nak pdh.. since the first part ya i didn't know how to elaborate about my study case and the recomendation that i had to agree or disagree with....  ssince the interviewers questioned me a lot with my suggestion, last discussion i pdh jak.. my recommendation is not efficient at all... since benda2 seadanya serupa benda ya wihch actually is YOUTH CENTRE x berkesan. end of story.. so i agree ngan apa2 jak la... heheheheeh

oh ya lupak.... in the first session, i told them that teens are terpengaruh dgn tabiat ibu bapa di rumah.. so they usually polah apa yg parents polah... they asked me... is that true? do u mean every kids do what their parents do? i told them there are certain. lalu begossip. hahahahaha
example. blakang rumah i ada case mcm ya. then she asked. Where? around petra jaya. 
tkt la tetiba nya nyerang rumah ya mdh aku repot psl cdak. i'm so dead!. 

later, they told me to think carefully la... that's all... so i guess i x la mengharapkan petronas. mun dpt, alhamdulillah, if not. what can i do? just pray for a better thing... hopefully JPA choose me as their scholar amin amin yarabbalalamin.

note: jgn menjerat diri sendiri ok. :)

overall educamp was fun. gat to meet lots new friends. everyone was so kind and nice. gudluck to everyone. until we meet again in the future! 


1 comment:

  1. alli...its ok dear...
    I think ur meant to be an architect...
    Its ur future after all n ur being honest apa...
    Gudluck with the scholarship n all
    Saya akan sentiasa mendoakan anda berjaya dapat JPA itu...amin:D

    ReplyDelete